Due to major growth, our highly reputable client is seeking an Infrastructure Technical Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing technical expertise to support the Configuration Management and Discovery capability team.
- Review IP issues for diagnosable errors and completion
- Implement and deploy new or modified schedules to access identified IP ranges
- Use the CMDB dashboard and create rules to identify devices
Skills and experience include:
- Advanced networking knowledge including routing protocols, TCP/UDP transmission, IP transit diagnosis and sub-netting
- Must have experience with Configuration Management Database
- Intermediate knowledge and ability in Server Administration across OS platforms (at least Wintel and Unix)
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes
- Expert networking knowledge to include routing protocols, TCP/UDP transmission, IP transit diagnosis and implement advanced troubleshooting
- Relevant technical certifications such CCNA or equivalent networking degree and/or experience
- Experience with ServiceNow and BMC Remedy are desirable
For your chance to be a part of project that is crucial to this organisation, please apply immediately. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Kat or Karen on 08 8112 7400.