About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Infrastructure Technical Lead you will responsible for the technical leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to develop enterprise technical solutions in conjunction with projects, business stakeholders and suppliers. You will work across multiple projects and will provide technical governance including alignment to strategy and business outcomes. This role is predominantly a technical role
As the Technical Lead you will be a key contributor to project management functions and will ensure alignment of the technical team to project delivery. You will coordinate the workload of the System Administration team.
- Provide technical expertise and advice
- Assist with design, assessment, implementation and review of information technology requirements
- Support the Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers with technical requirements
- Development of best practice implementation of IT infrastructure platforms
- Undertake problem determination and root cause analysis to ensure actions are implemented appropriately
- Work with the business engagement team to understand and translate requirements
- Recommend solutions to technical problems.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation for the ICT environment.
- Monitor system performance, make recommendations to improve
- Manage and monitor the WAN and ensure the WAN infrastructure and is fit for purpose
- Partner with Suppliers as directed to build system functionality and technical
- Build and maintain strong relationships with; customers, staff, stakeholders, management and peers.
- Produce regular weekly and monthly formal KPI reports on performance
- 5+ years' relevant IT infrastructure industry experience as Infrastructure Engineer or Systems Engineer
- At least 3 years in a highly technical role leading technical teams (not managing people)
- 2+ years' experience in a complex IT infrastructure environment incorporating planning, implementation, operational management, configuration and maintenance.
- Recent implementations of Windows Technologies and platforms.
- Recent implementations of Cloud Technologies.
- Demonstrable experience in designing, piloting, assessing and implementing technical integrations, migrations and solutions.
- Familiar with security concerns (server hardening, two factor authentication, SSL, VPN).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical documentation
- Tertiary qualifications in the computing field
- Technical qualifications or certifications such as MCSE and ITIL
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 197325
Please click the apply button.