About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Information and Services across NSW.
About the Role
Infrastructure Project Lead to manage and lead the technical teams across service desk, desktop support, and infrastructure services. You will manage a committed, highly technical team in driving and supporting the organisation's infrastructure and technology services through a time of change
- Oversee the operation of IT Services
- Maintain the protection of enterprise information and reliability of service delivery
- Lead and manage a technical team of 5-7
- Undertake systematic monitoring and scanning of the enterprise
- Assess availability, performance and capacity of services and resources
- Deliver against agreed Service Level Agreements;
- Manage performance issues with internal and/or external providers
- Manage and report on supplier related KPI's and performance targets.
- Minimise impact of systems availability on business continuity
- Report against performance metrics
- Define and monitor compliance with processes for the set-up and installation of hardware, software, applications, peripherals and other ICT-based systems to agreed service levels.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and motivating technical teams.
- Extremely strong technical skills with 10+ years' experience in enterprise infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing systems and networks.
- Extensive infrastructure technology experience across Active Directory, SCCM, SOE, Servers, Storage, Blades, Comms, Telecommunications, Networks, Firewalls, VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft OS
- Extensive experience in day to day leadership and management of complex project delivery in a large and complex/diverse organisation.
- Ability to manage complex and competing demands with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage conflicting and concurrent ICT infrastructure installation/upgrade/refresh projects and programs
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 188791
Please click the apply button.