ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a multinational provider of electrical systems and services. They are looking to engage an Infrastructure Systems Engineer for a large scale Air Traffic System management project. You will be responsible for design, documentation and solution proposals. The position will be broad, and will require you to provide technical oversight to other teams within the project.
For the purposes of obtaining a Security clearance, this candidate must be an Australian Citizen.
- Documenting solution in Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and Engineering Change Requests (ECR)
- Performing peer reviews of Systems Engineering documentation written by other team members
- Maintaining the functional baseline configuration and the respective database
- Maintaining traceability between customer requirements and the functional baseline
- Providing support to the SW Development, Integration and Validation teams during the implementation phase of the project
- proposing any relevant improvement to the current set of Engineering processes
- An Australian Citizen (eligible for baseline clearance)
- Have Traffic Management domain knowledge
- Knowledge of Air Traffic Management standards and guidelines such as ICAO, Eurocontrol & AIDC
- Knowledge in Systems and Software Engineering Standards ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 and ISO/IEC/IEEE 12207
- Knowledge in Systems Engineering requirement and defect management tools such as Doors and Jira
- Knowledge in Models Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
For more information please contact Ben Neal (0380807217) and quote job number #202598