Our client sits within the Education sector and manages over 140 schools within SE Queensland and are seeking a Infrastructure Support Specialist (ICT Officer - Infrastructure). This opportunity would suit someone that is looking to branch out, has a passion for learning and keen to get experience working within a complex and large ICT environemnt.
About the role
This opportunity will see you join a team of Infrastructure Specialists and support a hybrid environment spanning on-premise hardware and various cloud platforms with focus on BAU operational support across a managed enterprise platform. Additionally you will be responsible for:
- implementing new information systems and services according to the requirements of ICT projects.
- supporting and operate production information systems and services in accordance with the required service level; and
- maintainining, development and support information systems and services at a high-quality level and in a timely manner
Skills and experience
- Experience using the following technologies: Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Exchange online support, Microsoft O365, Azure AD Administrator and Powershell.
- Demonstrated documentation authoring skills.
- Ability to monitor and administer operational systems to ensure availability and reliability.
- Ability to provide solutions to complex ICT technical problems.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Project management skills within the ICT organisational environment and context.
- Ability to work effectively within a professional ICT team and including effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Possession of tertiary qualifications in IT or related qualifications and /or industry qualifications relating to a complex ICT environment.
- Possession of a current/valid Queensland Driver's Licence is desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 30037644 quoting reference 211370.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.