A Technical Support Officer is required to support clients working with desktop PCs, VDI sessions, printing services, telephony services, remote access, general hardware and general software requests
**Due to security clearance requirements all applicants must be Australian citizens**
- Provide technical support to resolve level 1 incidents and service requests
- Utilise technical skills to support clients working in a Microsoft environment on Windows 7 and 10 using MS Office 2010/2016 suite;
- Utilise technical skills to support clients working with desktop PCs, VDI sessions, printing services, telephony services, remote access, general hardware and general software requests;
- Record and update all Incidents and Service Requests in the ICT Service Management Tool
- Actively manage individual work queue as well as assist in team queue management;
- Develop documentation such as user knowledge base articles and technical knowledge base articles;
- Provide a client focus in delivery of work priorities and assist other resources to complete projects and tasks effectively;
- Liaise with a wide range of internal clients and vendors effectively, promptly and courteously
- Draft relevant documentation to procure ICT hardware, software and services.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in the support and integration of End User Computing ICT infrastructure, Windows Server infrastructure, Virtualisation Infrastructure, and both physical and virtual appliances;
- Experience with automating systems, tasks and processes to reduce the overall support burden for the ICT Team;
- Proven client service experience highly effective written and oral communication skills to enable you to communicate with influence to people at all levels;
- Ability to Develop documentation such as user knowledge base articles and technical knowledge base articles.
- Candidates with a current Baseline Security Clearance preferred
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 212028.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.