- Permanent Role
- Location: North Sydney
- Windows/Linux envionment
Our client a leading insurance company is currently looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for the operation of secure and highly available IT platforms, servers and networks. This includes installation, maintenance, upgrade and continuously improving the operating environment, while maintaining secure systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deploying, monitoring, maintaining, upgrading and support of Infrastructure systems including networks, data centres, servers, operating systems, applications and associated hardware.
- Pivotal in the upgrading of existing Windows Server 2008 infrastructure to a more recent OS.
- Assist in the upgrading of Red Hat Linux (RHEL) servers
- Implement professional best practice security policies.
- Work with third-party vendors and regional IT teams on projects when required.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the IT management.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years' experience in infrastructure support
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows 2008 / 2012 / 2016 Server.
- Strong Red Hat Linux skills.
- Technical knowledge of upgrading MS SQL versions.
- Technical knowledge of Windows 7 / 10.
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Knowledge of Wide Area Networking (WAN).
- Knowledge of Citrix and VMware will be highly desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
Great Chance to join a market leader- Apply Now!!!
For more information contact Aparna on email@example.com