Our client, a large Australian Managed Service Provider with a long and well established brand in the market place is seeking to engage an experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in client facing, high level support duties from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 2+ years Infrastructure Support experience
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Demonstrated experience with AD, Microsoft suite, Exchange, VMWare, NetApp, Citrix, Office365, Azure.
- ITIL and Managed Service Provider experience are highly desirable
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
Our client is in a position to interview and offer without delay. We are seeking talented and committed professionals that will benefit from a supportive work culture and growing industry leader.
In return you will be compensated with competitive market salary's, paid on call and overtime, a mobile phone allowance, on-site parking and access to training as well as real career advancement opportunities.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.