Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Infrastructure Support Architect to provide strategic support, planning and delivery of their ICT architecture.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity with 2x12 months extensions available and will be located at our client's Canberra office.
In this position, you will:
- Plan, design, implement and provide 3rd level support of ICT infrastructure and environments in support of our client's BAU and project requirements.
- Develop and/or provide input into ICT road maps, architecture, high-level and detailed designs for our client's ICT infrastructure and environments in support of existing and new systems.
- Liaise with other teams and stakeholders to design, implement and maintain infrastructure and Development, Test and Production environments.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation relating to infrastructure and environment design and implementation; and participate on an afterhours on call roster.
In order to be successful in this role, it is desirable if have high-level experiences in:
- Windows 2012 R2 Server Administration / Windows Server 2019
- VmWare virtualisation services
- EMC SAN Technologies
- EMC Avamar
- CISCO UCS
- Web Services
- SQL Server
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Networking / Firewalls / Load Balancers
- Team Foundation Server
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum of NV1 clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 202976
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.