Our client is looking for a highly technical VMware Infrastructure Specialist to join their high-performing Perth CBD team. The role will be an initial 6-month contract that can be paid as a contract or as a fixed term contract including permanent benefits paid pro rata.
- Migrate legacy applications that are running on legacy infrastructure
- Manage VMware virtualization, executing physical to Virtual migrations
- Design and implement backup technologies (CommVault/NetBackup)
- Delivery infrastructure transformation projects
- Support the enterprise server hardware
- Working experience with migration of legacy applications
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- SQL Server
- VMware ESXi 6.x
- Dell and/or HP blade chassis servers and storage
- Scripting to automate routine tasks and deployments (PowerShell)
- Experience with SAN fabric solutions or NAS/SAN technologies
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 201490)