- Leader in IT&T industry
- Large data centre team based in the Sydney CBD
- Initial 6 month contracts with view to extend
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry, have multiple exciting opportunities for seasoned Infrastructure Solution Architects to join the team based in the Sydney CBD.
Working within a data centre team, the roles will be responsible for producing solution designs across the converged infrastructure domain comprising of VxBlock and VxRack technologies (among others). Additionally the roles will be the Subject Matter Experts for the virtual environment acting as the points of contact both internally and externally.
The positions will be working within a highly structured and process driven environment, so experience in similar enterprise organisations and shared resource environments is a must.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- 10 years of E2E infrastructure integration experience.
- Large enterprise solution design experience comprising of VxBlock and VxRack technologies.
- Specialist knowledge and experience with VMWare (ESXi and NSX) environments.
- Proven experience with Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Proven experience with F5 Load Balancers, Firewall and Identity.
- Large enterprise data centre experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
To apply, or for further information, please either APPLY NOW via the link below or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.