Leading Banking & Financial Services organisation seeks a INFRA SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT with NETWORK SECURITY (Perimeter) experience.. APPLY NOW!!
The right candidate MUST have extensive experience delivering a NETWORK SECURITY project in a large complex environment.
You will own the whole E2E solution so must have managed HLSDs from an E2E perspective.
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- Extensive experience in IT solutions delivery
- Strong experience as an Infrastructure Solution Architect and take ownership of the Technology Architecture
- Network Security (Perimeter) experience; as well as Public Cloud/SaaS
- Understanding and demonstrated application of at least one recognised Architecture Methodology or Framework; e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF…
- Strong Infrastructure background and understand large-scale builds
- Strong knowledge and experience in the area of operations and system management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and build working relationships with multiple stakeholders
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!