We require an experienced, pro-active and versatile Infrastructure Solution Architect to work with a project team.
About the role:
The Infrastructure Solution Architect will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendor and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements. This role may also be responsible for developing reference artefacts for other parts of DST.
- Contributing to establishment of significant stakeholder engagement, both online and face to face
- Exploring approaches that both satisfy requirements and work within constraints
- Recommending and documenting an approach, plus recording other approaches considered, in accordance with a template
- Work through the approach approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
- Formulating and documenting a detailed design in accordance with a template
- Work through the design approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
- Provide advice and clarification as the project progresses
Skills and experience:
- Suppliers must be able to nominate specific individual(s) that will supply the service
- Previous experience in Network design for Cisco network
- Hands on infrastructure architecture experience including iPaaS, Gateways, containerisation and related technologies (firewalls, API gateways etc.)
- General understanding and awareness of computation and data analytics platforms, directory services, protected network design and cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF)
- Experience with network capacity and performance planning for a Federal Government agency.
Due to security clearance required for the role the candidates needs to be Australian Citizen with minimm baseline clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 211166.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.