Our client is an integral part in our education sector. They are currently seeking an Infrastructure Server Specialist to lead the infrastructure architecture and managed services delivery management.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the infrastructure services strategic technology roadmaps
- Review, develop and enhance the solution design practice for the infrastructure services team to ensure technology solutions are flexible, scalable, and innovative
- Analyse and evaluate possible vendor technology and services portfolios to complement infrastructure deliveries
- Provide financially robust analysis of all infrastructure services and provide recommendations.
- Capacity Management - Infrastructure resources monitored and remain within agreed tolerance for effective service delivery.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Have technical experience in environments running technologies such as an SOE, SCCM, Intune, Office365, Azure and AWS Platforms
- Demonstrated experience in IT Operations environments and in designing and deploying solutions covering network, server and storage and digital workplace services, particularly focused on Managed Service Infrastructure, Cloud and/or ISP environments.
- Working understanding of commercial and financial models and artefacts
- Demonstrated experience in working with the COBIT 5 framework and ITIL.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203885