- Federal Government Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Contract till 30/04/2020 with a further 6 months extension - On going contract
- Australian Citizen.
Looking for a Security Test Analyst to work within a large Federal Government Organisation.
- Plan test cases, execute and raise defects.
- Developing and continually improving our functional test automation frameworks
- Contributing to test solutions for cross-platform initiatives
- Creating and executing MFA, SRA and SOE integration-based test cases
- Developing test summary reports for MFA, SRA and SOE security projects.
- Managing security vendor system testing.
- Planning E2E SIT including identifying cost-effective opportunities for automation within E2E SIT.
- Apply knowledge of agile frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements.
- epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done.
- Proactively manage risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; performance controls; adherence to Process and Procedures pertinent to the role
Essential skills and experience
- 5+ years in Security Projects Testing
- Experience in testing Multifactor Authentication and Secure Remote Access
- Experience in testing implementation of SOEs (Standard Operating Environments)
- Strong Knowledge in both Linux and Windows environment.
- 3+ years of experience in the following: ALM, General testing practices as per ISTQB
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Relevant IT qualification and certification.
- Experience on Security Programs.
- Experience in projects in Government Agencies.
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #198121
Please click the apply button.