Our client, a large Australian consultancy is seeking to engage an experienced Infrastructure Security Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 1+ years IT security experience
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Technical experience in the below
- Firewall technologies such as Cisco and Sidewinder
- Cisco, Linux/Unix and Windows systems (with strength in Unix/Linux).
- Active Directory
- URL Filtering
- Antivirus Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Encryption Technologies (e.g. IPSec / SSL VPN, PKI)
- Security Reviews/Testing
- Identity Management
- Database Security
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently