One of our clients is looking for a Project Manager with skills in Telephony for an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend based in North Ryde.
- Strong demonstrated skills as an Infrastructure Project Manager with expertise working on Telephony projects
- Good technical understanding of networks
- Exposure to managing unified communications solution for video conferencing and enterprise telephony
- Good understanding of Office 365, MS Teams, Skype, video conferencing and enterprise voice telephony
- Experience working on projects involving organisational change management is an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail