Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to join the team in a permanent capacity and work on various projects across multiple client sites. This role will suit candidates with experience working within IT outsourcing / system integrator environments.
This role will see you project manage concurrent (small to medium) projects and interface with customers for issue resolution, status updates and project activities. Liaise and build rapport with customers, third parties and internal stakeholders. You will also be responsible for indentifying new business leads and opportunities.
- Tertiary level education or equivalent
- A few years proven Project Management experience in the IT field
- Experience in the end to end delivery of IT Infrastructure projects
- Proven proficiency in management of projects with small to medium complexity
- Good knowledge of financial management (Accrual Accounting, Forecasting) and general business management
- Certification; PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or PRINCE2 or equivalent is desired
- Demonstrated experience with a project management methodology
- Experience in building effective relationships with customers and management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and cost targets without compromising customer requirements
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 33197555