About the role
Our client is a leading organization in the energy infrastructure sector. They are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager, who will manage and deliver remediation activities for the Data Centres and Networks Consolidation.
This is a short 3-month role.
You would be involved in:
- Working with third party service partner and their project manager
- Manage delivery of additional SSDs to MEL Oracle Cluster.
- Manage migration of workloads from MEL General to Oracle Cluster.
- Manage the install, configuration, test and deployment of the PER Server.
- Manage the remaining three network cutovers, including coordination and facilitation of internal stakeholders and third-party vendors and service partners to plan dates, activities, test plans, etc.
- Manage delivery of the Karratha-Sydney link.
- Manage decommission of legacy data centre environments, telecommunications services and any other aspects that are no longer required
- Plan and manage transition to support / BAU
- Manage project financials with the Head of Contracts and Commercials
- Manage sign-off and approval of project milestones, reconcile vendor invoices and endorse milestone payments
- Manage project closure activities
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Extensive experience managing project of data consolidation
- Degree qualified in business, technology or a related field
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & strong communication skills
- Compliant with other business units
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #243076