About the role
Our client holds an iconic presence in the retail industry. They are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager, who will manage projects from approval to completion.
This is a minimum 12-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Manage end to end delivery of multiple infrastructure-related projects to successful completion.
- Facilitate delivery and drive the execution of all project deliverables to an agreed detailed schedule, and ensure that all risk is identified and mitigated, and all issues resolved effectively.
- Manage financial and project status reporting in accordance with finance/governance requirements.
- Work as part of a wider Infrastructure Delivery team to ensure project outcomes and maximise effective usage of infrastructure and resources.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Min 6 years' experience
- Ideally experience in Retail or similar.
- Must have both Agile and Waterfall experience
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & communication skills
- Methodical and logical approach
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #241649