Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager to manage a program of work that will replace end of life storage and server infrastructure and implement a modern data protection platform.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 months possible extensions, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
The project manager will:
- Manage the delivery of multiple critical IT infrastructure projects as program of work.
- Design project implementation and resource plans, execute and manage project deliverables and costs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and business areas to create and deliver solutions that optimize the implementation of technology including traditional on-premise and public cloud infrastructure (AWS infrastructure).
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Strong experience (5 plus years) in delivery of IT infrastructure projects which should include but is not limited to SAN Replacements, Server infrastructure, data modernisation.
- Proven experience in delivery of traditional infrastructure (specifically compute/storage) and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent skills in the use of project management planning tools and techniques, including waterfall and agile techniques.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in vendor, contract management and procurement.
- Be a team player; embrace diverse views and work towards mutually beneficial outcomes. Seek collaborative ways to achieve optimal outcomes, even in the face of conflict
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207516
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.