The successful applicant will be expected to project manage a wide variety of development and infrastructure projects. This will involve working closely with technical delivery teams, Project Sponsor, Resource Manager and the Project Management Office, as well as relevant business stakeholders. On occasions this may involve working with third parties including solution providers. The ability to cultivate good working relations with a variety of people is a vital component of project success.
This position will be responsible for the delivery of key security strategic priorities:
- Migration on-premises Exchange to Exchange Online
- Upgrade of Austrade's corporate Service Desk tool (Microsoft System Centre Service Manager)
- Hybrid Cloud Operating Model
- Manage projects in accordance with Austrade's project management principles and methodology.
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with stakeholders within and outside of Austrade.
- Ensure that all specific project products and services are delivered to expectations (scope), in a timely manner, within allocated budget, and with all risks managed.
- Prepare reports, briefs and project documentation as required to comply with Project Management framework and reporting requirements.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Highly developed and demonstrated skills and experience in project management.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and manage large scale changes processes.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to plan and coordinate projects, and deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in; and understanding of the government procurement process/requirements, and management of vendors to achieve organisational goals.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207477
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.