Our Government Client is seeking a Infrastructure Project Manager for long-term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide subject matter expertise for infrastructure projects to other project managers on infrastructure projects
- Ensuring infrastructure projects are in compliance with policies, processes, guidelines, methodologies including quality assurance
- Manage end to end infrastructure projects and ensure agreed processes and plans are in place, to effectively deliver successful project outcomes
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager managing and delivery ICT infrastructure projects
- Proven expertise in leading multi-disciplinary teams and delivering successful Infrastructure project outcomes
- Proven Leadership, Stakeholder Management and Collaboration skills
- Extensive experience in following ITIL framework to deliver infrastructure projects
- ITIL certification is highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens/Permanent Residents with ability to obtain Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201802.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.