Our Enterprise level Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and talented Infrastructure Project Manager to work on scoping, costing, implementing, and managing small and large scale ICT projects ranging from desktop and end user device asset replacements and upgrades, to complex infrastructure platform and integration projects for business applications. This is an initial contract until Jun 2020 with 2*6 months extension options.
To be successful you will have:
- A sound understanding of ICT infrastructure, application hosting and costings
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management and engagements skills;
- Be resilient,
- Responsive to and able to deal with changing requirements and ambiguity.
- The role requires ICT project managers with a minimum of two years' demonstrated experience in ICT project management.
This role also requires:
- Minimum of two years' experience as the lead project manager for ICT projects involving multiple stakeholders in a primarily Microsoft environment for small and large scale ICT infrastructure and application hosting services, including desktop and end user devices, both on premise and cloud.
- Excellent oral and written communication; complex problem solving and issues management skills. The ability to develop and maintain critical stakeholder engagement and relationships, with demonstrated ability to bridge the gap between business and technical areas by understanding and translating business and technical requirements to achieve results.
- Be highly resilient, with the ability to work under pressure to scope, cost and manage multiple projects, with competing priorities simultaneously. This will involve engagement, consultation and collaboration with other teams
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must have an active Baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 198671.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.