We are seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for a 6-month contract, located in Brisbane CBD.
In an excellent opportunity to work with one of our most respected clients in the Mining sector, you will be responsible for the planning, execution and closing of multiple projects and accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management and reporting skills
- Solid understanding of the systems development and support lifecycle
- Extensive experience delivering projects in a multi-vendor environment
- Ability to work in complex organization environments (ie matrix) and with remote teams
- A keen focus on minimising the impacts that a technology project can have on the end user experience
Highly Desirable skills/specialities:
- PMBOK, PRINCE2 or PMP certification and/or experienced
- Mining Systems & Infrastructure Implementation experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #198006.