Our client, a large Australian MSP is seeking to engage an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager for an immediate start.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment from the Melbourne office location and client sites.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
- Extensive IT experience
- Demonstrated infrastructure Project Management experience
- Solid Infrastructure background experience
- Proven Cloud project experience, Citrix Systems, O365 migrations
- Demonstrated experience with Datacentre upgrades and DR
- Proven Financial Services sector and Managed Services provider experience
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can-do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If this sounds like you don't hesitate and apply now!