Infrastructure Project Manager
6 month contract with the possibility of going perm thereafter
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in client facing work duties from the Sydney office location for an initial 6 months (with possibility of going perm afterwards).
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector and Strong Infra Background.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
- Minimum 10+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 5+ years Infrastructure Project Management experience
- Solid infrastructure technical background
- Proven cloud experience preferably Azure
- Financial Service/MSP experience
- Able to start ASAP
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties - Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
Should you be keen to apply, please click the apply button now!
For a more detailed discussion on the role, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716.