There is a new opportunity for an experienced ICT Project Manager to join a new Infrastructure Services Program within Information Technology Directorate (ITD).
- Lead and manage concurrent delivery of infrastructure and/or software development project(s) in accordance with ITD's project management methodology in a timely and controlled manner
- Lead and manage a small agile development team, working closely with Business and Product Owner to capture and articulate requirements and to prioritise Product Backlog Items
- Document, develop and update key project artefacts as required, including risk management plan, change management plan, budget and resource plan, project initiation document, project schedule
- Manage relationships and communications with key internal and external project stakeholders
- Manage and control project scopes, quality, schedule, budget, benefits, risks and issues
- Provide regular project progress updates across all levels of the organisation
- Lead and manage all aspects of transition activities from project to operation
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met; provide progress reports as required and ensure accurate records are maintained in accordance with Departmental protocols
- Certified in project management best practice methodologies and extensive experience in customer focused enterprise ICT projects;
- Demonstrated experience in mobilising, motivating and managing a successful team as well as work effectively with senior leaders to drive progress in the face of ambiguous or changing situations
- Demonstrated leadership and stakeholder management ability within large complex organisations
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality and accurate project status reporting according to the required standards and accurately forecasting and estimating financial and resource needs
- Demonstrated experience in Agile methodology and understanding of Agile development techniques, tools and processes
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 194492.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).