About the role
As an ambitious and self-driven people leader you will thrive in an environment that offers the opportunity to take ownership of the Network operations and project deployment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operations, availability and usage of technology networks within the business, as well as tackling a national office connectivity roll out in over 200 offices.
This is a key role within the business, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Infrastructure background is a must
- Technically proficient in traditional networking technologies, cloud-based networking technologies and architectures
- Experience working in large enterprise IT environments
- Exposure to large scale rollout deployment of Infrastructure hardware and software
- Knowledgeable in operation of traditional network switches, routers, firewalls and Network and Application load balancers
- Knowledgeable in operation of edge services such as CDN, API Gateways, Proxies
- Knowledgeable in operation of SD-WAN and associated software defined networking technologies
- Familiar in operation of wireless networks
- Hands on experience in operation of IoT and sensor networks
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting: #192900 or please click the apply button.