Our client, a leading Australian Transport and Logistics company is looking for an experienced Network and Unified Comms Program Manager to take on an initial 3-month contract for an 18 month program of work.
The Program Manager will be managing a high-level transformation and transition program between the client and their network and unified comms supplier. The proposed extension of the contract is for 5 years with an expected value of $200 million. The renewal includes transition and transformation from network and security technology upgrade refresh to a Software Defined Network. Moving from CISCO to Microsoft Office 365. The aim for the renewal is also to support future business direction resulting from the enablement of digital solutions and innovation supporting new customer and employee experiences and collaboration across the Group and a greater focus on managing network and cyber security.
Ideally looking for someone who can effectively deal with high level of ambiguity, with exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal, who is confident interacting with senior management and internal and external stakeholders.
- End-to-end Program Management experience in the Network and Unified Comms space
- Experience in a multi-sourced vendor environment, with a record of success with complex delivery across multiple sites
- Understanding of Business Strategies in an IT space
- Transition and Transformation management experience
- Senior level stakeholder management is key
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 193947.