This is a large enterprise environment within a leader in their field. The role will be responsible for
providing support for relevant compliance activities forming part of the role. The Infrastructure Engineer role works with the teams, partners and vendors which deliver infrastructure services across the organisation
the successful candidate will be conducting the following project activities:
- Review the current state of Data Rooms and what sort of Environmentals are needed to bring it up to standards.
- Ensure the proposed solution (site-specific) is in line with existing Standards & Requirements.
- Review the current state of cabling / FD Cabinets and what sort of Environmentals are needed to bring it up to standards.
- Spot visits during the execution of the project, to ensure defects are identified and correct at earlier stages. Support to cutover activities.
- Review of site-specific documentation As Builts and Runsheet.
- Refining scope from business requirements.
- Getting / reviewing quotes from vendors.
- All the above done under Agile methodology (Jira).
- Underwrite advanced Solution Architecture in line with required Standards.
- Assist in the Day to Day running of the support tasks to upkeep the compliance landscape.
- Describe and document compliance aspects of solutions in ways aligning to Security Standards.
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery chain of the calendar events by both internal teams and technology partners regarding processes to deliver compliant reporting on required actions.
- Review Low Level Designs to ensure consistency with compliance standards, principles and requirements.
- Develop an understanding of the relationships between technical services and applications and the crossovers to link Security admin and key management to the final solution implementation and maintenance thereof.
- Conduct open forums to understand the Compliance expectations.
- Actively contribute to change initiatives within the area to improve the customer experience through technology.
Highly desirable experience:
- Data Room design (power, cooling and racking)
- UPS sizing (capacity, autonomy)
- Cooling sizing (heat calculations)
- Rack Elevation design
- Structured Cabling design (preferred if the person is Siemon, R&M and/or Systimax certified designer)
- Knowledge of relevant Industry Standards (AS/NZS 2967, AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 3008, AS/NZS 11801.1:2019, AS/NZS 3084, AS/NZS 3085.1, AS/NZS 14763.3, TIA/EIA 606A, ANSI/TIA/EIA-862 and others)
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on (02)8267 2467 for a detailed and confidential discussion