Our client, a large Australian enterprise, is seeking to engage an experienced Platform/Infrastructure Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 2+ years SCCM deployment experience
- Proven Application Packaging experience, Citrix and AD experience
- Strong identity access management skills. Strong Group Policy skills.
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref: 198319.