Our client, a fast growing and iconic Australian business is currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Manager to join the small team. The Infrastructure Manager is an SME in infrastructure and is responsible for setting the strategy for the deployment and management of all infrastructure within the organization. The successful candidate will be reporting into the CIO, and will have 3 direct reports. The Infrastructure Manager also supports and engages with key stakeholders for planning, delivery and operations of Infrastructure projects and maintenance.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide direction of architecture and technology across the environment
- Provide input into strategy, roadmap and technical design
- Server support in Citrix
- Lead and manage strategic technology programs/projects, and provide project governance
- Management of technology infrastructure
- Maintain standards, processes and procedures, and provide system governance
- Asset Management - Maintain registers and current records of all IT hardware (infrastructure) asset usage
- Approval for the 'implementation of new' or the 'decommissioning of old servers'
What you'll need:
- A minimum 15 years industry experience, who has come through the technical ranks
- Technical skills consisting of Microsoft technology stack, virtualization (VMWARE), VOIP, firewall, Network
- Server support in Citrix-upgrades, configuration and Maintenace
- Experienced in leading and managing technical teams across different technical streams
- Experience with project and program delivery in a large complex environment
- Experience designing and architecting solutions in Private/Hybrid/Public Cloud
- Experience with IaaS/PaaS/SaaS solutions and knowing when to utilize each
- Experience with integration, transformation, and migration
To be considered with the role please 'Apply' by submitting an up to date word version of your CV accompanied with a Cover Letter which clearly outlines your experience in line with the requirements.