- Supporting the delivery of systems that meet customer specifications and requirements by developing an understanding of the customer's needs and turn these into requirements and documentation;
- Using your research and analysis skills to provide input and recommendations on systems products and collaborate on systems solutions through applying systematic processes and systems engineering methodologies, whilst taking into account the customer's technical, schedule and cost constraints;
- Contributing to the implementation and verification and testing of systems to ensure the solution meets the business and customer requirements;
- Providing suggestions and recommendations for hardware and software specifications, through supporting activities such as: functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies;
- Supporting, building, maintaining and improving an extensive multi-faceted platform and related applications, across multiple domains and national locations.
Skills and experience
- Experience Stakeholder management
- ASDEFCON exp, CASG, CIOG
- Experience in Defence Infrastructure, Defence Systems
- Deployed ADF Systems, Deployed networks and interfaces, Tactical devices and interfaces, BMS / C2 systems
- Design documentation
- Wide infrastructure experience.
Exposure to some or all of the technologies below is desirable:
- VMware, ESXi, VCSA/Cisco Catalyst & ASAv
- Splunk Enterprise
- Veritas BackupExec
- Windows 10/Defender and Docker Enterprise
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- System Hardening, ACSC, MS, CIS, STIG
Minimum BASELINE CLEARANCE HOLDER ONLY
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 2100006.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.