Our prestigious Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a hands-on Infrastructure professional to provide third-level support and input on Architectures in support of the Department's Enterprise ICT Architecture. This is an initial contract engagement until June 2020, with long-term extension options and is working from our Client's Barton offices.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will:
- Provide strategic support, planning and delivery of the Client's Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) architecture in support of the departments Enterprise Architecture.
- Plan, design, implement and provide 3rd level support of ICT infrastructure and environments
- Liaise with other teams and stakeholders to design, implement and maintain infrastructure and Development, Test and Production environments
- Develop and maintain technical documentation relating to infrastructure and environment design and implementation
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in developing ICT road maps, architecture, high-level and detailed designs for ICT infrastructure and environments
- Willingness to participate on an afterhours on call roster
- Demonstratable experience and high-level skills with the following technology:
- Windows 2012 R2 Server Administration
- SCCM, SCOM
- VmWare virtualisation services
- EMC SAN Technologies and EMC Avamar
- CISCO UCS
- Nutanix hyper converged hardware
- SQL Server
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Networking / Firewalls
- F5 load balancers
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 195037.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.