A global mining company in the Perth CBD is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer for a 2 month contract.
- The role will involve producing documentation based on a design, drawing of diagrams and the completion of documentation for a mine site server room, then replication for other 3 sites (the design will be done by the client's architect);
- You will also assist with the server ESX build and other Infrastructure hardware installations;
- The role will involve documenting and building a standard Rack diagram and server room layout, which will be replicated to all the client sites.
- Strong, recent experience working in a similar role;
- Recent experience working within a Citrix environment;
- Experience working with the SolarWinds Orion Network Monitoring tool (this expertise is needed to tidy up the monitoring tool system);
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please apply now with an updated resume. Suitable applicants will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (reference: 187700)