Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a talented Infrastructure Engineer to hit the ground running, working onsite with their client in Sydney.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to provide Level 3 support to assist a growing team for a national Australian business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Skills & Experience:
- MUST have solid base experience in Unix and Linux
- MUST have extensive experience working with DNS
- 6+ years experience in core networking
- Domain Name Systems (DNS) Host Masters with solid understanding of IP/ Networking (routing, protocols)
- Excellent operational skills in hosting DNS operations and coordination
- BIND, Unix/Linux, Handle SSL certificates, Level 3 support to support the growing team.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting: 187577 or please click the APPLY NOW button!