Our Federal Government Client is seeking a highly experienced Infrastructure Engineer.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 3x12 extension option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Provide infrastructure and application support in the Department's Protected and Unclassified environments.
- Manage problems and requests via the Department's service desk system.
- Deploy solutions as part of projects or initiatives according to departmental standards.
- Produce and maintain technical and operational documentation.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
- Experience supporting Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, DNS, Microsoft SQL Server, VMware virtualization platform.
- Experience supporting Dynamics 365, Citrix, Micro Focus Content Manager, SharePoint.
- Experience supporting .net applications running on IIS and SQL Server
- Experience with implementing and maintaining ISM Security Controls across infrastructure and business applications.
- Experience with infrastructure and application monitoring solutions like What's Up Gold.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience with CommVault, F5 Load Balancers, Microsoft System Endpoint Manager and Ivanti patch for Windows Servers.
- Experience with PowerBI, Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 213401
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.