Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer (Wintel/VMware) for long term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line with departments architecture plan
- Consulting and providing technical leadership to technical teams
- Maintaining accurate documentation in relation to business and technical requirements
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in implementing IT Solutions for large enterprise environments
- Proven ability in providing technical leadership in line with project road maps
- Solid experience in stakeholder management
- Experience working with Windows Server Operating Systems, Wintel, VMware, Microsoft SCOM/SCCM., Microsoft Azure/AWS, CI/CD-Jenkins environments.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197338.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.