- Close to Sydney CBD
- 12-month contract
- Australian Logistics Company
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their operations team. The team is responsible for supporting the company's most important infrastructure.
- Infrastructure support / Citrix / AD / Windows Services
- Site operations, sortation, escalations, after hours critical business application support and patch deployments
- System monitoring across all revenue generating IT infrastructure outside of business hours.
- Work under a daily shift rotation 24/7 on call roster
- Strong Infrastructure Engineer experience in complex environments
- Infrastructure support experience
- Must have experience with Citrix, Active Directory and Windows Services
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical resources
- Comfortable working on a 24/7 on call roster
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 188094
Please click the apply button.