Our Government client is seeking to engage an Infrastructure Engineer.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will:
- Patch desktop and server operating systems
- Patch Applications and bundle them for distribution to desktops, laptops and servers
- Apply patches to software published in the remote offerings via Citrix
- Implement technology supporting compliance with ISM and ASD mandated Essential Eight authentication mitigations
- Troubleshoot hardware, systems and software to identify root cause and resolve issues
- Provide Level 3 support for the systems
- Implement and support Security software
- Participate in all change control processes
- Prepare and maintain construction, design and procedural documentation.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in planning, developing, installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting an operating system and associated server hardware, software and databases ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance
- The ability to troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions, encompassing workstations and communication infrastructure.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining documentation, policies and instructions, and recording and detailing operational procedures and system logs.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.