- Initial 6-month contract with potential extension
- Seeking various skills: Azure, Office365, Exchange (On Prem/Online),Veritas Enterprise Vault, Wintel, Unix/ Linux & SQL DBA
- Perth CBD location
A highly reputable WA client is seeking Infrastructure Engineers with excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills in varying technical infrastructure areas for initial 6-month contracts based in the Perth CBD.
- Be responsible for server deployment and lifecycle services, including configuration management and automation.
- Responsible for the analysis and resolution of hardware and software issues.
- Test and maintain operating and system software and hardware.
We require strong, recent commercial experience with at least one or more of the following areas:
- Windows - Required: High Level Windows Server skills. Desirable: Exchange Online, Active Directory.
- DBA - Required: SQL. Desirable: Oracle
- Linux - Required: Redhat. Desirable: AIX
If you have strong, commercial experience in one of more of the areas above, please apply now with a resume mentioning the relevant experience. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400
(Job reference: 240052)