- Multiple 6-month contracts with potential extension
- Seeking various skills: Azure, Office365, Exchange (On Prem/Online),Veritas Enterprise Vault, Wintel, Unix/ Linux & SQL DBA
- Perth CBD location
A highly reputable WA client is seeking multiple Infrastructure Engineers with excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills in varying technical infrastructure areas for initial 6-month contracts based in the Perth CBD.
We require strong, recent commercial experience with at least one or more of the following areas:
- SQL DBA including Always On Cluster experience;
- Azure Engineer with Security and/or Automation experience;
- UNIX/Linux engineer with RHEL, UBUNTU experience;
- Exchange Online and On-Premise;
- Veritas Enterprise Vault; and/or
- Wintel engineer with IIS and/or Apache experience
If you have strong, commercial experience in one of more of the areas above, please apply now with a resume mentioning the relevant experience. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: closing date for applications is WED 27th May 2020
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400
(Job reference: 203383)