- Multiple 6-month contracts with potential extension
- Seeking various skills: Azure, Office365, Exchange (On Prem/Online),Veritas Enterprise Vault, Wintel, Unix/ Linux & SQL DBA
- Perth CBD location
A highly reputable Government client is seeking multiple Infrastructure Engineers with excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills in varying technical infrastructure areas for initial 6-month contracts based in the Perth CBD. (there may be opportunities to work from home)
We require strong, recent commercial experience with at least one or more of the following areas:
- SQL DBA including Always On Cluster experience;
- Azure Engineer with Security and/or Automation experience;
- UNIX/Linux engineer with RHEL, UBUNTU experience;
- Exchange Online and On-Premise;
- Veritas Enterprise Vault; and/or
- Wintel engineer with IIS and/or Apache experience
If you have strong, commercial experience in one of more of the areas above, please apply now with a resume mentioning the relevant experience. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: the closing date for the role is 11:00am AWST on Friday 3 April 2020.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 202552)