- The Engineering design role works collaboratively with project teams and engineering leads to interpret business requirements and non-functional requirements to develop detailed infrastructure designs for implementation.
- Contributes to the selection of appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensures they are applied effectively.
- Creates and implements practical, flexible detailed designs ensuring they meet the business requirements and remain aligned to the technology roadmap and high-level design created by architects.
- Provides infrastructure estimations as required based on a given set of requirements. * Seeks to fully understand via engagement and gather any missing information to ensure accuracy of estimates and design articfacts.
- Advises on the evaluation and impact analysis of major design options.
- Review Solution Architect design artifacts to ensure it is fit for purpose
- Provide solutions based on the Enterprise Strategy
- Takes full technical responsibility for all aspects of systems specification and design, ensuring compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the IT industry (preferably with an infrastructure operations background working across different technology domains)
- Working experience within a complex and critical Operational IT environment
- Experienced with infrastructure project delivery
- Understanding of pipeline planning processes and ability to manage simultaneous and competing priorities
- Exceptional co-ordination skills
- Exceptional eye for detail to produce quality solutions
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY today with an updated CV in WORD format.
If you would like more information, call Sam Makdesi 03 8080 7257.