Infrastructure Designer - Citrix/AWS
You, as the Solutions Architect will be required to work closely with technical and business stakeholders to define and propose appropriate solution options based on the business requirements whilst adhering to enterprise wide IT architectures and standards.
In order to be successful in this role you would have previously worked within a large organisation in the capacity of Solutions Architect, have a candid attitude and a good understanding of Citrix and AWS.
- Designing and developing infrastructure solutions that meet the evolving IT requirements, aligned to enterprise-wide IT architectures and standards.
- Experience with Citrix and AWS is essential
- Contributing to the definition and communication of IT infrastructure designs, policies, processes and standards for building and running systems.
- Coordinating with other IT teams to align infrastructure plans and operational capability plans.
- Ensuring that architectures and designs deliver to both business and technical requirements
- Reviewing infrastructure solution designs to ensure that they are aligned to enterprise-wide IT architectures and standards
- Identifying and resolving infrastructure design issues and evaluating design trade-offs in projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Broad understanding of IT architecture principles associated with networks, datacentres, virtualization, SAN/NAS storage, backup, internet, email, operating systems, databases, firewalls, VPN's, security, web services and integration, with technical expertise in several of these fields.
- AWS Experience is essential
- Government/Higher Education experience desired
This is an initial 6-month contract role that will be on-going and 100% project based.