- Industry leading organisation based in Sydney CBD
- Joining major transformation programs
- Designing infrastructure solutions to comply with new security standards
Our client, a large organisation based in the Sydney CBD, have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join team on a 6 month contract.
The role is responsible for assisting the business in designing solutions across their infrastructure environment that will ensure compliance with new security standards. Specifically the infrastructure environment comprises of technologies including Microsoft (AD, SCCM, OS, Server), VMWare (ESXi, vSphere, SRM), Citrix, Linux, AWS and many others; so the solutions will need to incorporate all of the above tech.
The role will additionally assist with process development and documentation; in collaboration with Tech Writers and other infrastructure engineers; that is a necessary step in maintaining compliance. The security standards are the APRA mandated CPS 234 regulation, so previous experience with this would be highly advantageous.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Extensive commercial experience in Infrastructure design.
- Proven experience with industry mandated Security and Compliance projects; familiar with asset protection, backup procedure and frequency etc.
- Proven experience with Microsoft technologies incorporating Active Directory, SCCM, Windows Server and OS.
- Proven experience with VMWare (ESXi, vSphere, SRM).
- Experience with Citrix and Linux environments.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, particularly AWS.
- Previous experience with APRA CPS 234 would be highly advantageous (although not mandatory).
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative, flexible and adaptive nature.
- Strong business acumen.
If you are interested in hearing further details please either APPLY NOW via the link below or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 199889
Please click the apply button