My client, and Iconic Australian Brand is looking for a Infrastructure Delivery Lead who will have the overall responsibility for ensuring the delivery of IT Infrastructure changes to meet the requirements of projects.
- Assist the Project Managers to define their system requirements, infrastructure scope, schedules and budgets.
- Provide required reporting on task performance, deliverables, budget performance, risks and issues to the Project Managers.
- Provides input into the delivery of project artefacts for infrastructure scope, schedules, and budgets.
- Create & manage plans to ensure that the implementation of all Enterprise Enablement Technical services is provisioned in accordance to an agreed scope, schedule & budget via projects and minor works.
- Ensures that all changes are in alignment with Technology Change Management policies.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience and understanding of delivering infrastructure projects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
If you have the key skills and experience, please APPLY NOW