Infrastructure Communication Technician (FIFO)
- Initial 6 months contract with Mining client
- Network management experience in IT/OT
- 9/5 roster available
Our client is looking for Infrastructure Communication Technician with FIFO or Mining experience. This role is an initial 6-month contract working for a key mining client based in the Perth CBD.
- Executing the maintenance work plan and elevate unplanned and non-routine activity or performance to the Supervisor
- Providing multi-skilled technical and field support to the sites mining operation with a focus on end user computing
- Assisting the site Infrastructure Services Supervisor in identifying and implementing improvement priorities that contribute to current and potential value to the business
- Cultivating positive relationships through effective communication, consultation, and collaboration
- Providing input into the resolution (both reactive and proactive) of problems assisting with identifying root causes and implementation of remedies to prevent future incidents.
- Demonstrating an overriding commitment to health, safety, environment responsibility and sustainable development.
- Embedding a safe system of work for each activity undertaken and ensuring all personnel are adhering to them.
- Experience with Access control networks & AV/VC systems
- GPS base stations
- End user computing incl desktop support
- Digital radio systems - Tetra
- Fibre optic & networking
- Long-Term Evolution (LTE)
- In field trailer-based communications networks
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 240982)