- 3 months initial contract position with a Global Mining client
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Communication Technician (FIFO) role to undertake preventative maintenance inspections as well as breakdown repairs on our communications networks and associated infrastructure.
To be successful in the role, you possess a qualification in Information Technology or Communications/Electronics/Industrial Electrical.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience in maintaining and supporting IT/OT technology in one or more of the following systems or underpinning technology components:
- Access control networks
- AV/VC systems
- GPS base stations
- End user computing incl desktop support
- Digital radio systems - Tetra
- Fibre optic & networking
- Long-Term Evolution (LTE)
- In field trailer-based communications networks
In addition, you will have a proven track record in the delivery of support services and possess infrastructure/network management experience in IT/OT across a large and remote environment.
- Demonstrating an overriding commitment to health, safety, environment responsibility and sustainable development.
- Embedding a safe system of work for each activity undertaken and ensuring all personnel are adhering to them.
- Executing the maintenance work plan and elevate unplanned and non-routine activity or performance to the Supervisor
- Providing multi-skilled technical and field support to the sites mining operation with a focus on end user computing
- Assisting the site Infrastructure Services Supervisor in identifying and implementing improvement priorities that contribute to current and potential value to the business
- Cultivating positive relationships through effective communication, consultation and collaboration
- Providing input into the resolution (both reactive and proactive) of problems assisting with identifying root causes and implementation of remedies to prevent future incidents.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 243084)